The mission of the District Administration Leadership Institute (DALI) is to provide cutting-edge professional development to school district superintendents and other senior education executives to inspire innovation and leadership excellence in K12 education.
This mission is accomplished through Superintendents Summits focused on intensive networking and collaboration with innovative solution providers, and through engagement in virtual communities to promote ongoing discussion, debate, and the sharing of professional resources and leadership initiatives.
There are many reasons for superintendents to join the DA Leadership Institute. Some of these benefits include:
- Annual attendance at a Superintendents Summit of your choice
- Membership on the District Administration Editorial Advisory Council
- Access to session videos from summit meetings for your reference, and to use in your district’s leadership development
- Subscription to The District, the Institute’s monthly newsletter
- Special “members only” discounts on the K12 Career Center jobs board.