The mission of the District Administration Leadership Institute is to provide cutting-edge professional development to school district superintendents and other senior education executives to inspire innovation and leadership excellence in K12 education.
This mission is accomplished through live experiences focused on intensive networking and collaboration with innovative solution providers, and through engagement in virtual communities to promote ongoing discussion, debate, and the sharing of professional resources and leadership initiatives.
There are many reasons for superintendents to join the DA Leadership Institute. Some of these benefits include:
- Annual attendance at a Superintendents Summit of your choice
- Membership on the District Administration Editorial Advisory Council
- Access to session videos from summit meetings for your reference, and to use in your district’s leadership development
- Subscription to The District, the Institute’s monthly newsletter
- Special “members only” discounts on the K12 Career Center jobs board.
- Three all-access, VIP Premium passes to FETC (The Future of Education Technology Conference) – one for you and two for cabinet level district personnel
- Subscriptions to four monthly newsletters: Board and Administrator, Maintaining Safe Schools, Education Grants Alert and School Law Briefings
- Special members-only discounts to other DA Leadership Institute events.
District Administration, a leading magazine and digital media platform serving K12 school district leadership, developed the DA Leadership Institute to reflect, in a real-world, face-to-face setting, the magazine’s mission as a source of inspiration and solutions for excellence in school district leadership.
If you are a superintendent or other senior education executive and you want to learn more about membership in the DA Leadership Institute, please contact Ta’Darrell Randolph at (510) 393-6596.